8. Renewable energies – 8.1 Solar cell (teacher instructions)
Background information on the content and practical information on conducting the “Solar cell" experiment.
• learn about solar cells.
• learn that sunlight is an important form of energy that can be converted to electrical energy by solar cells.
• learn about the relationship between conditions of light and voltage or current.
• learn to systematically conduct experiments.
• learn to document measurements in a table.
Depending on the teacher-led analysis, the students will also learn to analyse measurements and make inferences.