A2 Storing heat (teacher instructions)
Experimentation instructions for Experimento | 10+:
Background information on the content and practical information on conducting the experiment "We store heat – From heat store to molten salt". This experiment comprises four subexperiments.
This medium is made available under a CC BY-SA 4.0 international license.
What does this mean?
How to reference this medium
The experiment comprises four subexperiments:
• Water as a heat store – Not only the tea gets cold
• Water as an effective heat store – Water can stay hot longer if …
• Heat for cold fingers – Is the heat pack a heat store?
• How the heat pack stores heat – A salt that changes between solid and liquid states
• Observe the safety information in the instructions as well as the applicable safety guidelines for your school.
• All materials mentioned in the instructions will have to be purchased directly from commercial sources.