A3 Lemon batteries and other batteries (teacher instructions)
Experimentation instructions for Experimento | 10+:
Background information on the content and practical information on conducting the experiment "Lemon batteries and other batteries – Electricity from chemical energy". This experiment comprises six subexperiments.
This medium is made available under a CC BY-SA 4.0 international license.
What does this mean?
How to reference this medium
The experiment comprises six subexperiments:
• How well does the “fruit and vegetable battery" work?
• The “lemon battery": What role does each element play?
• The “lemon battery" without the lemon
• Boosting battery performance
• Spontaneous copper plating?
• A professional zinc-copper battery
• Observe the safety information in the instructions as well as the applicable safety guidelines for your school.
• All materials mentioned in the instructions will have to be purchased directly from commercial sources.