Air, wind, and weather
Content package for interactive whiteboards:
Individual media related to „Air, wind, and weather“ are compiled here in a meaningful didactic way for teaching using an interactive whiteboard.
The content package is designed for use in elementary school. It consists of the following individual media:
• 1 graphic evoking associations with the topic of air (cover image)
• 1 photo of a historic airplane
• 1 photo collage on the topic of air pollution
• 2 interactive graphics that can be used to work through the parts of an airplane and the respiratory organs.
• 4 interactive exercises (matching exercises): “What can fly and what cannot fly?", “How do plant seeds fly?", “Cyclones and winds," and one related to the Beaufort scale
• 4 information sheets on the topics of cyclones, wind forces (with answer sheet), history of aviation, and air and weather
• 2 films on the topics of how wind is produced and wind energy
• 1 worksheet in which students deal with objects, plants, and animals that can fly.
• 3 sets of experimentation instructions (each with a teaching method for teachers) on the topics of the properties of air, how respiration works, and weather observation
• 1 link list
Information and ideas:
The media in the content package are also available as individual media on the media portal.