My five senses
Drawing with labelling spaces for the five senses. Can be printed out or used with the projector.
This medium is made available under a CC BY-SA 4.0 international license.
What does this mean?
How to reference this medium
- We use our eyes to see with,
- we use our nose to smell with,
- we use our ears to hear with,
- we use our tongue to taste with and
- we use our skin to touch with and feel.
Information and ideas:
The graphic can be printed out.
The students can then enter in the boxes what they can taste or hear.
Instead of words or text, small drawings, for example, can be drawn in (what I like to taste, smell or hear best of all) or small pictures cut out.
Relevant for teaching:
The human body
Structure and function of a sense organ
Reception of stimuli and processing of information
Senses discover the environment