Content package for interactive whiteboards:
Individual media related to symmetry are compiled here in a meaningful way for teaching using an interactive whiteboard.
The content package consists of the following media:
• 1 graphic as an image for discussion to introduce the topic (cover image)
• 4 photos or photo collages that make symmetry visible in everyday life.
• 2 interactive graphics (Find axes of symmetry, How rotational symmetry occurs)
• 2 interactive exercises (Find the asymmetrical object, Arithmetic with a mirror)
• 3 sets of experimentation/craft instructions (reflection, translational, and rotational symmetry)
• 2 information sheets (What is symmetry?, We build a symmetrical castle)
• 2 worksheets with answer sheets (Translational symmetry, Symmetry exercises with a geoboard)
• 1 link list
Information and ideas:
The media in the content package for interactive whiteboards are also available as individual media on the media portal of the Siemens Stiftung.