The structure of the ear
Content package for interactive whiteboards:
Individual media related to the strucutre of the ear are compiled here in a meaningful didactic way for teaching using an interactive whiteboard.
The content package for interactive whiteboards can be used at the primary school level as well as in secondary schools. In the case of interactive media, an appropriate labeling mode (simple or complex) can be selected according to the target group (primary school or secondary school).
With the other media, the target group is explicitly defined.
The content package consists of the following media:
• 6 images: One photo of an ear and five unlabeled graphics relating to the individual areas of the ear and to the entire ear
• 2 interactive graphics: “The structure of the ear,” “Hear, recognize and understand speech”
• 4 text documents: “The entire hearing process,” “The structure and function of the ear,” “The ear and its importance,” and “Hear, recognize and understand speech”
• 2 interactive exercises on the structure of the ear: Labeling of the individual parts and matching with the areas
• 1 worksheet: “The structure and function of the middle ear” (and answer sheet)
• 1 link list: “The structure of the ear”
• 1 guideline for the interactive whiteboard content
Information and ideas:
Most of the media in content package are also available as individual media on the media portal.