Water: Water quality experiments (teacher information)
Teaching method for teachers for the “Water quality experiments” media package.
1. Do all substances dissolve in water?
2. We clean water
3. Detect invisible substances in water (1)
4. Detect invisible substances in water (2)
The teaching methods provide teachers with all the important information for using the experimentation instructions in class: relevance to the curriculum, scientific background, and possibilities for variation. They also provide information on conducting the experiments and the answers to the assignments.
• Observe the safety information in the instructions as well as the applicable safety guidelines for your school.
• All materials mentioned in the instructions will have to be purchased directly from commercial sources.