Big data – Tracking during class
One of the practical examples from part B should be analyzed based on key questions. In addition, a discussion should ensue on the topic of tracking during class.
This medium is made available under a CC BY-SA 4.0 international license.
What does this mean?
How to reference this medium
• What is the example about?
• What does this have to do with big data?
• How are data collected or analyzed in this case?
• What data are transmitted?
• For what purposes can the data be further utilized?
• What is worrying about this?
Then a specific case is given for which the students should write down three arguments in favor of and three arguments against and discuss with their classmate next to them. This is followed by a discussion with the entire class.