C5 What functions does the skin have? (teacher instructions)
Experimentation instructions for Experimento | 10+:
Background information on the content and practical information on conducting the experiment "What functions does the skin have? – The skin as a sense organ". This experiment comprises three subexperiments.
The experiment comprises three subexperiments:
• How does skin react to touch?
• How does the skin perceive cold and heat?
• How does the skin distinguish between different temperatures?
• Observe the safety information in the instructions as well as the applicable safety guidelines for your school.
• All materials mentioned in the instructions will have to be purchased directly from commercial sources.